The monobloc version is available to customers in the sizes of 4-12 kW or 6-18 kW. "The highlights of our new efficient energy bundle are the new, elegant design and the very quiet operation.
For the first time, the refrigerant R452b is used here, which has a tremendously reduced GWP, which makes it possible to offer this model without refrigerant surcharges. Through this transition, we and our customers are well prepared for the future.
Another renewal is the enlarged DC fan which is controlled by Modbus. This represents a further reduction of the sound level, thereby achieving measured peak values.
Of course, customers will also find the tried-and-tested PicoEnergy technology in the heat pump, "says PicoEnergy Managing Director. Hannes Jakob.
The new model is particularly suitable for buildings without a technical room. It can be used without excavation work both in new buildings but also in renovations.
Further advantages of PicoEnergy air heat pumps are:
- Can be combined with photovoltaic or solarThe highest seasonal performance factors air pump SCOP (W35) of 4.95
- New refrigerant R452b (small global warming potential)
- Scroll compressor with the latest inverter technology
- Intelligent power control by PicoEnergy Power Inverter
- Latest control technology
- Internet Inside - control of heat pump from mobile phone, tablet or PC
- Photovoltaic integration - Use of your own free electricity for the heat pump
- Smart Grid for the power systems of the future
- Integration of external systems (eg house management system) possible
In addition to the new air monoblock heat pump, customers can also choose from several construction variants of the air split heat pump.
More about ECOAir WPLC can be found at